Tak kotor 2.0

Wow, now it is the problem for me. I need to go to KL on the 9th of July. Nope, don't take me wrong that I am going to join the Bersih 2.0. I am going to send a friend off to her dreamland. She is migrating to the place where she feels comfortable.

When she and i and of course many other friends will meet again. We don't know. But we know it is hard to be in the capital and it might mistaken us for those who are joining tak kotor walk.

Oh, you can get the update here, my friends said to me and see how bad it would be. By hook or by crook, I must be at the KLIA. The last reunion, perhaps, for us.

http://bersih.org/

In actual fact, it is nothing to be fear. But now the police keep making noises, tangkap this and tangkap that. Sad, these police officers never study law and constitutions.

It is 2011 lah, don't think Malaysians cannot read.

Haha, again, Dr Rafick's work

http://rights2write.wordpress.com/2011/06/29/hishamuddin-the-coward/

Many think the PR 13 will be the doom days for the BN as the pressures are too great for them to bear. With the inflations keep going up, all kinds of taxes are in and the jobless are also on the rise.

Huh, what is the next ? Kotor or tak kotor ?

Comments

Anonymous said…
kotor and bersih sucks ass...i off that day goddammit