PAKATAN is better than the BN ? I doubt it

Recently, there are many fightings among the BN and Pakatan. I just wonder Pakatan will be better than BN ?

OK, come back to the point of Education, will Pakatan introduce Esperanto in schools ?

I doubt it. Read this report,

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1233-english-is-toughest-european-language-to-read.html

English language is the toughest language among the European languages, so we are still torturing our children to learn this language just because English is the main language of the UN ?

But are all our children going to UK and USA ? How many % of the people can go overseas ?

I know why my friend is so much attahced to ESPERANTO now.

I don't think Pakatan will introduce Esperanto in the schools to save the children from torturing. The eudcation system in Malaysia is going to the dogs now and with money spend in hiring too many teachers without the passion of teaching and getting the children being tortured more.

Yes, my vote in the coming PR 13, of course, votes from my family members too.

Think twice to vote, whether Pakatan or BN.

Comments