Esperanto bus No.101

Aha, if you see the word Esperanto, it is not just only the language but also a brand or perhaps a bus destination.

These buses are in Poland. Therefore, if you are in Poland, don't forget to take a ride of it.

If you like to know what these buses are and where they are going, you can listen to the radio to tell you.

Paiseh, I cannot understand lah, only use the google translator to read the page. Limited Info.

Ya, there is an Esperanto Hotel too.  This is bigger one with longer history, perhaps. I don't know about the history as the website did not detail it.

The more I got involve in it, the more I found Esperanto fascinating.

If you cannot understand the radio page, use  Google translator lah, there is an Esperanto version. I did it that way.

Don't forget about the Esperanto business in China wor, not just the buses :)

Comments