Too heavy to say the word

Since many years ago, when I got to know the uncreativeness of the past politicians, I stopped saying the word.

It might be the foreign advisors during the negotiation or some other elements that a national song can be creatively stolen from a song.

Now the question is why the British coloniser did not train some musicians during their colonising period? Oh, silly to ask this question,
isn't it ?



What the colonisers are in common is the word of POWER and MONEY, why care for the people of the colonies.

I wish if PAKATAN can take over the Putrajaya, the national song would be in new breath. I would sing it out loud and heartily happy.

From 50 years and now 55 years, as it mentioned, the shame is still there.

However, I recongised Malaysia as a young country, not even reach half a century.

Ya, when she is half a century old, the ineffectiveness of change would be like this writer. I can sense his sentiment.

Comments