Can I have a second husband ?

Well, a lot of comedies go on in the BN era.

I cannot comment more on this because someone will come charging with the horns by saying I do not have the right to say this and that.



A child is borne with no right to choose which God he/she wanted to be with. How sad.

Now, the marriage life is also go without a choice.

For those who agree to this, hope they don't have the female genders at home, no daughters, no wife and no mother as well.

We have only one heart, that is going to be for one person. What would happend to the children. I am a taxpayer, I have the right to say that, I do not want my tax money being used in the prison and also the court legals for theft etc.

There is no direct link to the family of two wives with trouble children, but , if you can start to keep your eyes around, you can see that. No woman will be happy to share with another woman for the husband unless she is a lesbian.

Can a woman have two or even more husband as the right of the man in that particular religion ?

Are we moving forward or backward ?

Comments