FBI is reading this blog

By the help of a friend, I can see the readers from the world. Hoho, the highest numbers are from the United Stated of America.

Oh, is FBI reading my blog. I am no joking lah, I hope they do. Jadi, I am very hapi lor. Maybe, besok pi makan besaq untuk merayakan blog ini.

Technology can be a killer and also a helper. The whole graph showed few Malaysians are reading. Buat apa lah, kalo blog ini bukan untuk orang Malaysia.



My friend said that maybe the Malaysians in the USA are reading. Ya meh ? Why so many Malaysians are in the USA ? They are sending more money there for the Obama to use for the election or the white hair is doing campagning in the states.

Whatever it is, still hapi to know that there are many wonderful people trying hard to do good for the country and the world.

So, maybe,because of my strong voices against the imperialsim language and the USA national language that attracted the FBI, next will come KGB, perhaps.

Comments