Oh Malaysia, you are on human right or religon ???



I was shocked when I read this report.

This is Malaysia, my mother land. How this can be happening day in and day out?



Can the one up in the sky help to solve the problem ?

“To be accepted into the settlement, the refugees must fulfil five conditions. They must be from the southern Philippines, were directly affected by the civil war in the area, had arrived in Sabah between 1970 and 1984, were Muslims, and were willing to reside permanently in the state.


Read carefully, I hope my eye sight still good enough despite with the short sighted lenses on my nose.

Accepting refugees is classified under religion but not on humanitarian.

Oh ! I know the new rule and definition for refugee.

Now you know how the Muslim in Malaysia will rising like the tornado ?

A democratic country is based on religion to rule but not the human resources. What a confusing state ?

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/special-division-dealt-with-filipino-refugees-until-1985-sabah-rci-told/

Comments